Frequently Asked Questions
Getting Around the Resort & Orlando
- How large is your resort?
Sheraton Vistana Villages spans a campus of 90-acres, totaling 1156 villas spread over 25 (5 to 8 story) buildings. View our Resort Map.
- How should I get around Orlando and the resort?
Room Service, Villa Delivery, and On-site Dining
- What are the dining options available at your resort?
- Do you offer room service?
- What is Villa Delivery?
- How late may I order food?
- Do you have mini bars?
We do not currently offer mini bars; however, each villa is equipped with a personal kitchen for all of your refrigeration and culinary needs.
Accomodations & Upgrades
- Can I book a room above or close to the lobby?
- Do you have a Sheraton Club upgrade available?
Currently, Sheraton Club is not a feature offered at our resort. Therefore we do not provide upgrades to Sheraton Club Level, which includes access to a Sheraton Club Lounge or Lobby Bar or complimentary robes and slippers.
We are excited to welcome SPG members to our resort. Unfortunately, as a villa-style resort, we are unable to offer standard SPG privileges at all times. To ensure your stay goes as smoothly as possible, please refer to frequently asked questions below. Learn more about our resort's SPG Terms & Conditions.
- Can SPG members still check out at 4:00 p.m.?
Check out is at 10:00 a.m. for all guests. Because our villa-style resort is much more spacious and spread out than a standard hotel, our cleaning crew needs to access your villa earlier to prepare for the next guest. Under special circumstances, if occupancy allows, we will do our very best to accomodate late check-out for SPG Platinum members.
- Are upgrades available for SPG Members?
Because part of our villa-style resort is occupied by villa owners, we have a limited amount of 2-bedroom villas available for rent. If occupancy allows, we will do our very best to accomodate upgrades for SPG Platinum members whenever possible. SPG Platinum members also receive priority placement in the newly renovated villas or villas with premium views. However, we do not have Presidential Suites, Club Floors, or Club Lounges.
- Are there special amenities available for SPG Members?
- 4:00 PM
- 10:00 AM
- SPG late-checkout is not available. (SPG® Terms & Conditions)
Resort map and scale
- Get to know our villa-style resort on our Resort Map.
- Disability Accessible Facilities
Family activities and services
Guest services at the resort
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Luggage Storage
- Bellman Service
- Smoke Detectors
- Picnic Area and Barbecue Grills
- 100% Non-Smoking Villas and Facilities
- Cash Machine (ATM)
- 24-Hour Gated Security
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Enjoy recreation and entertainment options
- Resort Activities
- Game Rooms
- Kids' Night Out
- Resort Pools
- Sheraton Fitness
- Jogging Path
- Basketball Courts
Shopping and things to do in Orlando
Transportation around Orlando
Internet access is complimentary
Free internet is available to all SPG Members when booking on Starwood websites, mobile sites and SPG apps. Benefits vary by membership level.
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Public Areas (Complimentary)
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Villas (Complimentary)