Travel and fitness go hand-in-hand. Maintaining your health and fitness routines while on the road helps make travel more enjoyable; that’s why Sheraton is committed to offering a custom training and nutrition program. Based on the four fundamentals of optimal performance—mindset, nutrition, movement, and recovery—the program takes a holistic approach that is integrated throughout our resort.
- Key West Recreation Area: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Bella Recreation Area: 24 Hours (with room key)
- St. Augustine Recreation Area: 24 Hours (with room key)
Our fitness centers include:
- State-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment
- Online training and tips
- Gym-in-a-Bag available for in-room workouts
Each of our three fitness centers—located in the St. Augustine, Bella, and Key West Recreation Areas—features reclining and upright bikes, elliptical machines, and treadmills, all with individual TVs and complimentary disposable headphones. Strength training machines and wall-mounted TVs add to the motivating atmosphere, as do floor-to-ceiling windows in the St. Augustine Fitness Center and Bella Fitness Center, which also houses a steam room and sauna.
Please note: Guests must be at least 18 years old to utilize the fitness facilities.